Monday, January 12, 2009

my monday off.
i forgot to bring my camera to the studio. i always do. i trimmed lots of stuff. hopefully the mugs turn out ok. the heat was on and things were drying quick.
i also spent the day responding to emails because somehow my linkedin acct sent out invitations to join to everyone in my address book. i can't email people to tell them it was me because it was my address book from over 2 years ago. since then addresses have been deleted and added. ugh. i just deleted the whole thing. i had not gained any real job connections through it. oh, internet. last month i got the anti virus virus from adding a song to myspace page. why am i on these things?
dakota update...she is still hanging on and still not out of the woods. continue sending happy vibes.

No comments: