Saturday, January 10, 2009


my bowls make ramen taste better, don't you know?
i have just completed my business paperwork in preperation for tax season. my dad is the poor soul who gets to deal with it. this year was a loss by all means. it was also a year with record internet sales and a show with an all time career high during the total economy crash. i broke down everything this year to see where my money went and what was worth it and what to scrap. its clear i need to fix up my site to get more traffic from more buyers. etsy was more profitable this year. if there is not a major turn around i will not be returning to a wholesale website. shows are hard to tell with the way the year was going. i will do less in 2009 and work on the online thing and enter more shows for juried gallery exhibitions.

No comments: