the christmas decorations are out of sight until next year. the party clean up is done. i have lots of left overs. i don't think i will so eagerly have a new year's party again. i think it kind sums of a year of overextending myself and spreading myself way to thin. it was a good opportunity to clean out my second bedroom which is where i store etsy work, shoot photos and box up wares to send to you. it is organized and functional once again.
the studio is next. i need a clean up night and then i can make new things.
more to-dos for the new year:
1. shoot more artwork for etsy. its made, its done and i'm not doing a ton of shows this year.
2. get out apps to the few shows i will participate in.
3. right grant.
4. finish workshop proposal. its half way done.
5. enter some juried gallery shows.
6. re-market myself online. including reorganizing my etsy.
7. website updates for my gallery.
happy 2009 to all of you!