Monday, November 29, 2010

Its a busy holiday season coming up. Below is my show list. I hope you can stop by!

ArtCraft Building Show (just added so you won't find my name on the card)
Saturday, Dec 4th from noon-8
Sunday, Dec 5th from noon-6

Bazaar Bizarre at 78th St. Studios
Saturday, Dec 11 from noon-9
Sunday, Dec 12 from noon-6
&
Animals in Art at the Orange Art Center
Saturday, Dec 11 from 10-4
Sunday, Dec 12 from noon-4
***I will not be present as I will be at Bazaar Bizarre

Screw Factory Artist Open Studio at the Lake Erie Building
Friday, Dec 17 from 6-9
Saturday, Dec 18 from 10-6 ***Studios will be open this day in conjunction with the Last Minute Market

On that note, I don't have a full day off until December 19th! I'm going blogpost-less for awhile. I might squeeze in some show photos here or there but if I don't have a great holiday!

No comments: