Sunday, November 07, 2010

Another successful open studio is complete! Thank you to everyone who stopped by, shopped, helped me with the to-do list and brought me mimosa fixins! Our next event is Friday, Dec 17th from 6-9pm. Then we open the doors again the next day for the Cleveland Handmade Last Minute Market from 10-6. Its a huge event. Please join us!!!

After the open studio I filled my 10-noon ornament workshop next weekend. But I have spots left in the 1-3pm slot. Drop me an email if you wish to register. artzy_grl@yahoo.com

Holiday Workshops at my Studio
Due to the overwhelming response I'm hosting 2 ornament workshops rather than a cup workshop. If you want to make cups in one by all means go for it! They are perfect for beginners or more intermediate to advanced students. Its also a great opportunity to create some inexpensive and unique gifts!
Ornament Making Workshop
Saturday, November 13th and Sunday November 14th
from 10-noon FULL or 1-3pm (7 spots left!)
Please specify the time when you register!
The first day you will cut and carve your ornaments. The second day you will glaze them. I will fire them for you and add some colorful ribbon. They make perfect gifts for the holiday season. Pick up dates will be arranged for your pieces.
Cost $50.
No refunds can be made for these workshops. Supplies are ordered specifically for each workshop. Registrations will not be held without payment which is due one week before the class start date. No exceptions.

No comments: