Wednesday, December 02, 2009


Holiday Calendar for the Month of December!
Sat, Dec 5th:
Cleveland Handmade Market at the Wooltex Gallery.
Sat, Dec 12th & 13th:
I'm pulling double duty. Find my work at the Orange Art Center's Animals in Art Craft Sale which is in conjunction with the Geauga Humane Society's Rescue Village. A portion of the sales benefit both organizations.
Also find me at the Bazaar Bizarre at the 1300 Building on w. 78th St. I'll be there later in the day. Be kind to Becca and Kate who are manning the table for me.
Fri, Dec 18th:
TBA in Little Italy. When I know details, you will know details.
Sat, Dec 19th:
Cleveland Handmade's Last Minute Market at the Lake Erie Building. I will have a table on the 2nd floor with the lovely Ruth Sholtis-Furyes in charge. And I'll be in my studio on the 3rd floor as well. Bridget Ginley is also joining us!

No comments: