Thursday, November 13, 2008

Lots to share. First of all please stop by Art House on Saturday from 11-5 for their annual holiday sale. Visit http://www.arthouseinc.org for all the info.

New places to find my work!

Planet Green in Rocky River is now carrying my work. They are located at 19056 Old Detroit Rd. This shop is amazing. It is a healthy mix of handmade items and commercial items all green, of course. Check out the gorgeous handmade furniture made from reclaimed lumber. Not to mention all of those green products smell amazing.

***Show Just Added!***Bela Dubby Holiday Sale. 11-5. Bela Dubby is located at 13321 Madison Ave, Lakewood, OH. Locally owned and operated. Its a great show to support a local business and local artists simultaneously!
Later in the evening you can find me and my work at Twist Social Club. My friend Anne is organizing a great holiday sale to benefit the AIDS taskforce of Cleveland. More info to come...stay tuned.

No comments: