Wednesday, October 08, 2008




up and down and back around again.

show calendar for 2008 ***updated
Friday, Oct 17th Lake Erie Building Open Studio. Come down to 13000 Athens Ave in Lakewood and see my studio as well as my talented neighbors.
Nov 8&9 (Sat and Sun) Brecksville Heartfelt Holiday
Saturday, Nov 15th Art House Holiday Sale
Nov 21&22 (Fri and Sat) MOCA Artscape Holiday Sale
Dec 13&14 (Sat and Sun) Bizarre Bazaar at the studios at w. 78th (aka the old 1300 gallery spot). same building. different location in le building.
i will be teaching classes this winter from my studio. i will be offering workshops in hand building clay and precious metal clay. please email me at artzy_grl@yahoo.com and i can add you to my class mailing list.
i have another class beginning at art house on oct 27th and there is still space. this is a beginning wheel throwing class.

No comments: