Tuesday, October 26, 2010


In the upcoming weeks I have lots going on including shows, classes and workshops. This means one thing...no time to update this blog thing. It will be intermittent at best.

For my show calendar click here.

I'm offering holiday workshops at my studio and another wheel throwing class at Art House.

And of course stop by my first show of the holiday season at my studio at the Lake Erie Building.
Saturday, November 6th from 1-8pm
13000 Athens Ave
Lakewood, OH 44107
http://www.screwfactoryartists.com
***My studio is located on the 3rd floor. I will be joined by Ruth Sholtis-Furyes (foxy jewelry maker), Deborah Pinter (photography and knitted catnip mice!) and Nicole DiGiandomenico (cupcake extraordinaire)

1 comment:

minerva mouse said...

nov 6 is gonna be one busy day!! see there's a happening at the screw factory and that afternoon in gordon square is the day of the dead parade - and i work until noon that day....gonna be a busy day!